Sunday, September 22, 2013

Back to the blogging world?!

Hello blogging world!

Well, this is not really the first time I have tried to blog.  I had to blog in my human communications class a few years back but we HAD to blog about human comm and it was quite boring really.  It did not allow me to be creative in anyway at all.  I am not saying I am creative by any stretch of the imagination (look at the name of my blog!) but this blog at least allows me to blog about what I want, when I want to do it.  This is being made for my internet marketing class and my professor is allowing us to blog about anything we want. So who knows maybe I will learn to love blogging and end up keeping this going as my own personal blog!

Here goes a semester of attempting to learn how to blog and looking foolish doing it!

Cheers





PS- If anyone has any other ideas for the name of my blog, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment