Sunday, September 22, 2013

How rude of me!

I just realized I did not properly introduce myself in my first blog post!

For those of you who do not know me, my name is Drew. I am currently a student at Rochester Institute of Technology. I am 23 and kicking it.

I am a sports fanatic in every sense of the word. I played tennis essentially my entire life and its played a massive role in my life thus far. My allegiances lie with quite a few teams actually. The obvious being the Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres (yeah they both lose a lot, I know).  When I was in Philly my freshman year, the Phillies won the World Series and I quickly became a fan of the team.  I live and die on the University of Michigan football program, I have loved them since I was 8 years old. I attended two games in high school and it was some of the best experiences I ever had during that point in my life.

If I had to sum myself up in a sentence it would be "lover of all things western New York". Wegmans. Garbage Plates. Duffs wings. Ted's hot dogs. White hots. Dinosaur BBQ. Pontillo's Pizza. Bills and Sabres.  You name it in upstate/western and I love it.

I am a self appointed music appreciator. I listen to all genre of music.  I played piano for some years and played sax as well for a year or so as a kid.  Admittedly I do not listen nor enjoy ALL genres of music but I do try my best to give it all a shot because who knows what hidden gems are out there in the ever popular folk-grunge-new age genre of music! 

I have a quite a love for the city of brotherly love as well.  I spent my freshman year in Philadelphia and fell IN LOVE with the city so if i blog about anything Philadelphia it will come off as quite biased!


I am quite active on social media. Twitter far more than Facebook these days. My twitter handle is 'drewedborg12'


No comments:

Post a Comment