Thursday, September 26, 2013

First ever throwback Thursday post!

Welcome to my first ever throwback Thursday (TBT) blog post! Every week I will post either a picture of something personal and a story to go along with it or just a general throwback picture (because who doesn't love 90's nostalgia?!) Without further ado here it goes!



Look how young we look!

This picture is from my last day of high school back in June 2008 (I don't look much different in these past 5 years have I?!).  The girl I am with is Lauren Dardzinski.  Way back in freshman year in 2004 was my second year in the West Irondequoit School District.  My first period was a global history class with Mrs. Hanning (she will be in a future TBT!).  The girl who sat next to me was Lauren.  We quickly struck up a friendship and soon formed the 3 Musketeers with Shannon Bell.  

Despite us only seeing each other probably a handful of times since we graduated high school, we still talk regularly.  I was selected (and honored) to be in her party when she gets married next fall.

So that is it for today's "episode".  Let me know what you guys think of this weekly post, suggestions on how I can better this down in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment