Thursday, September 26, 2013

Week 4 NFL Picks! Plus updates

All right so last week I didn't do too TERRIBLE, but some upsets definitely slowed my record down as I went 9-6 (I did not pick the Thursday game).

So from now on I will pick ALL of the games

SF over STL
Balt over Buff (I just can't pick my boys with the secondary in shambles)
Cincy over Clev
Det over Chi
NYG over KC ("upset" pick of the week)
Arizona over TB (do I honestly have to pick this game......)
Indy over Jax
Seattle over Houston
Minn over Pitt
Tenn over NYJ
Oak over Wash
Denver over Philly
Dal over SD
Atlanta over NE

MONDAY NIGHT:
NO over Miami (31-17)- the final score was 38-17, I was close


So I am starting to expand my blog.  I am trying to think of ideas and things to post or write about.  Something that has come to mind was "Drew's Foods" and a throwback Thursday post that can be personal to myself with picture followed by a story or general TBT post.  If anyone has any ideas for what they would like to see please comment on this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment