Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sorry everyone!

Hey everyone!

I apologize for not uploading anything the past week or so, things with school got incredibly busy and then one of my best friends was married this past weekend so it was all good vibes.

Speaking of that wedding, I couldn't be happier for Shannon.  She married her best friend and it was an honor to be invited (as well as witness them being engaged a year ago too).

But the big news of the past week was what the Maid of Honor Lauren asked me.  She is engaged to be married and asked me, YES ME, to be the ordained minister and marry them on their wedding day.  How exciting is that?!  Things really couldn't be going any better for me.

Next week, I will resume uploading some throwback Thursdays and Top 10 picks but for now enjoy my three favorite pictures from the wedding last Saturday

The bride herself

Too cool for school, yo





No comments:

Post a Comment